Monday Math Club
Special note for 2018: Monday Math Club started on October 15th. You can join at anytime throughout the rest of the year.
- No homework! (Unless you want it.)
- No tests! (Unless you mean testing your brain power.)
- Just fun with math!
- Come as often as you want.
What do we do at math club?
Is this the same as the Math Olympiad teams?
Math Olympiad type problems are one part of Math Club. Math Club should be considered an off-season opportunity for our Olympiad team. However, students not interested in joining the Olympiad team are also welcome.
How much does math club cost?
Math Club is free. Please do not use this club as a baby sitting service.
The required Permission / Agreement form:
Please fill out the Permission / Agreement form and return it to Mr. Pierce before, or at the first Math Club meeting you attend.
Who, When & Where:
- Mr. Pierce invites 4th & 5th graders. (email: email@example.com)
- Mondays after school from 3:30 to 4:30. (First day is Monday, October 15th, 2018)
- Library Annex (aka: Music annex or old computer lab)
See you on Mondays!
"Math is like ice cream, with more flavors than you can imagine - and if all your children ever do is textbook math, that's like feeding them broccoli-flavored ice cream" - Denise Gaskins