Parking & Transportation
Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Zone for Maywood Hills
We appreciate your patience and willingness to follow the guidelines listed below. Together, we can keep traffic in the parking lot flowing smoothly, while ensuring the safety of the students and their families.
- Please adhere to the 5 mph speed limit.
- Students may arrive between 8:45 and 9:05 am. (Please note that there is no adult supervision before 8:45 am.)
- In the drop off/pick up zone, please pull forward as far as possible to make room for other cars.
- Please have students ready to exit the car on the curbside as quickly as possible.
- If you need to unbuckle or put a backpack on, pull forward to a parking spot. Car Drop off is designed to be quick.
- Double parking is not allowed. School buses need enough room to exit the lot safely.
- Drivers should remain in their cars.
- The roundabout, in front of the office, is for buses only between 8:30 and 9:15 am.
- Parents should only drop off by car in our upper lot. The back gate is not for car drop off.
Contact the Transportation Department
- Phone: 425-408-7900
- Fax: 425-408-7902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org