Parking & Transportation
Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Zone for Maywood Hills
We appreciate your patience and willingness to follow the guidelines listed below. Together, we can keep traffic in the parking lot flowing smoothly, while ensuring the safety of the students and their families.
- Please adhere to the 5 mph speed limit.
- Students may arrive between 8:30 and 8:50 am. (Please note that there is no adult supervision before 8:30 am.)
- In the drop off/pick up zone, please pull forward as far as possible to make room for other cars.
- Please have students ready to exit the car on the curbside as quickly as possible.
- Double parking is not allowed. School buses need enough room to exit the lot safely.
- Drivers should remain in their cars.
- The roundabout, in front of the office, is for buses only between 8:30 and 8:50 am.
District Transportation Information
The district has a variety of transportation options based on the needs of your student.
Program Based Transportation:
Please contact the transportation department with questions about your student's transportation needs.